Be safe this Labor Day
Labor day is around the corner. That means its time to grill for one of the last times this summer.
Here are some safety tips for grilling this Labor Day.
1. Grill outside and away from any structures
2. Make sure your grill is stable
3. Keep your grill clean
4. Check for propane leaks on your gas grill
5. If the flame goes out, wait to re-light
6. Be careful with charcoal starter fluid
7. Be ready to put out the fire
Follow these safety tips to keep your family and guests safe this Labor Day.
Happy Labor Day from your friends at SERVPRO of Howell, Wall, Spring Lake, Asbury Park.