How to Prevent Water Damage
SERVPRO of Howell/Wall help this Howell homeowner recover from water damage. Should this happen to you, call us at 732-577-1010
If water damage does occur in your home, call the pros at SERVPRO of Howell/Wall. SERVPRO’s expert water damage team will:
- Assess damage for restorability and safety.
- Determine the extent of the moisture content in effected areas.
- Move and prop up furniture on blocks if necessary.
- Extract the water.
- Remove carpets and carpet pads if necessary.
- Spray to treat germs and bacteria in contaminated areas.
- Start the drying process with air movers and dehumidification equipment.
- Ensure rooms are completely dry and conduct a walk through with homeowners to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Preventative maintenance is key to avoiding a possible water, mold, of fire damage loss. If you or someone you know succumbs to any type of water damage, give us a call to make your home look “Like it never even happened.” Call 732-577-1010.