Why Choosing a Professional Disaster Restoration Company, like SERVPRO is Important?
Contacting SERVPRO of Howell/Wall, Restoration Professionals near you is important to avoid further costly damages, and trust that your commercial or residential property will be back to normal swiftly and correctly.
When a disaster strikes your Monmouth County business or home it can be difficult to know what to do… there are so many options for what you “should” do next. What makes the most sense is to call local Monmouth County restoration professionals, our SERVPRO of Howell / Wall staff has the experience, training and equipment to handle the cleanup, repairs and restoration needs from start to finish of your disaster. Our crews and managers have been helping local home and business owners around the Jersey Shore with property damage emergency services for many years. Our staff has been well trained and experienced in dealing with local disasters of both commercial and residential property damages including fire and smoke damage, flood and water damage, sewage and biohazard cleanup and mold remediation. Working with us, means you are working with a trusted SERVPRO restoration professionals following a fire, water, flood, sewage or mold property damage event will give you peace of mind, and a friendly, highly-qualified restoration specialist by your side.
Emergency Response Property Disaster Restoration Services
SERVPRO of Howell/Wall is dedicated to making the cleanup, restoration and rebuild process for our customers organized, efficient and successful, after what is sure to have been a frustrating and confusing property disaster event. Whether your home or building sustained damages from a storm, flood, fire or water disaster, you’ll have trusted and compassionate professionals by your side. We will work with you to survey the extent of the property damage, develop a plan for cleanup, restoration and reconstruction.
Disaster restoration and repair for your commercial or residential property is best left to professionals of SERVPRO. Our SERVPRO of Howell/Wall professionals are skilled with the complexities of removing water and the water extraction, drying, dehumidifying, disinfecting and removal equipment required to complete the job properly. Our team of experts has the experience, certifications, and equipment to complete any size restoration and repair project quickly, correctly, and affordably.
Big and Small Steps you can take now to prepare for a property disaster
Preparing in advance to handle a Southern Monmouth County property disaster can seem a little menacing, but after helping countless local home and business owners during property damage recoveries in our community, we know it can make a huge difference during and following a property emergency. Here are some key steps to take in advance that can be important to the recovery process and the overall restoration of your property.
- Know the hazards that are present in your area.
- Review your insurance policies and confirm you have adequate cover against each type of disaster you are vulnerable to. Also check your sum insured to avoid being underinsured.
- Take a household inventory and store copies in a safe location or online. Cataloging your belongings with a home inventory might sound tedious, but how easy would it be for you to recall all the contents of your home if you lost everything? Taking a home inventory can help you determine if you have enough insurance and can save you time and headaches when filing a claim following a disaster
- Prepare a disaster plan. Your plan should start with having somewhere safe to go. Think of someone who could house you and your family and talk to them about what might happen in the event of a disaster. Then talk to everyone who lives in your home about what to do if there’s an emergency and you are unable to return
- Have an evacuation plan. In some cases when you need to evacuate, there may not be a lot of time. Plan how to evacuate your home quickly and make sure everyone knows the evacuation plan. Make sure everyone has a list of emergency contact numbers they can phone
- Make sure to regularly check safety devices in your home, such as smoke alarms and fire extinguishers
In the end, when disaster strikes, call the professionals you can trust to handle your commercial or resident property damage. Call SERVPRO of Howell/Wall! We are always available to help. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at 732-577-1010. We will make it “Like it never even happened.”
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter