When Water Damage Strikes, We are there!
Water is very powerful and can do a lot of damage quickly. When you discover water damage in your home or business it can be very alarming and cause stress. There are many causes for water damage: pipes could break, water line to the fridge’s dispenser or ice maker could break, or even the hose to your washer could break, pipes could burst, your roof could leak, sprinkler system malfunction, or overflowed toilets. These are all just a few of the reasons for water damage can happen in your home or business.
Should disaster strike, here some steps to take to minimize the damage to your home or business:
First and foremost: Find the source of water and stop it if possible, or contact a qualified party to do so
Second: Call SERVPRO of Howell/Wall!
What you can do while we are on our way:
- Remove as much excess water as possible, by mopping or blotting
- Wipe away excess water on wood surfaces, table tops
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs of wet carpeting
- Remove to a safe, dry place any paintings, art objects, documents or items that are sensitive to moisture
Always Remember safety first! If you are not physically able to take on the above measures, it will be ok, our Team will be there to help!
What to avoid doing:
- Do not enter rooms with standing water where electrical hazards may be present
- Do not use water damaged appliances
- Do not use ceiling light fixtures if the ceiling is wet
When our highly trained and expert team arrives we will assess the damage of the affected areas and start mitigating the water damage as soon as possible to avoid further loss from happening such as warped flooring, mold damage and musty odors.
That is how we at SERVPRO of Howell / Wall are committed to make it "Like it never even happened." When disaster strikes, call the experts at SERVPRO of Howell/Wall anytime at 732-577-1010. We are open to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!