Fire Damage in Wall, NJ
Cigarettes are not only bad for your health, they can be dangerous in your home. This fire started due to a smoldering cigarette in a trashcan. The cigarette caught the trash in the trashcan on fire before spreading to the wood floor. Thankfully, the only damage sustained was to the house and not the homeowners. Once they called us in, we went over to the home right away to assess the damage and put together a game plan. We cleaned all of the contents, removed unsalvageable materials, cleaned the studs, and ran an air scrubber to dissipate the smoke smell in the air. The customer was pleased with our work and we were pleased to help.