Recent Before & After Photos

Storm Damage in Howell, NJ


How does the saying go? "When it rains, it pours"? Well, when it pours, things can go wrong fairly quickly. That's what happened to this home in Howell, New Jer... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Jackson, NJ


Fire extinguishers are wonderful. I'm not sure who invented them, but kudos. They quickly and efficiently put out small fires. Even firefighters use them so the... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Jackson, NJ


Chem sponges are the unsung heroes of post smoke/soot damage cleaning. I mean, paper towels are great and all. But they don't last long during the cleaning proc... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Spring Lake, NJ


This lovely home in Spring Lake, New Jersey suffered some pretty significant damage to the finished basement during an intense rainstorm. The sump pump became s... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Wall, NJ


Cigarettes are not only bad for your health, they can be dangerous in your home. This fire started due to a smoldering cigarette in a trashcan. The cigarette ca... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Manalapan, NJ


I love my microwave. It makes reheating food a breeze. I'm not sure how people ever survived without them, to be honest. But with power comes responsibility. An... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Wall, NJ


Exterior basement doors can be wonderful. Easy access from your driveway or backyard into the basement is never a bad thing. Of course, easy access can come at ... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Tinton Falls, NJ


Sometimes you don't realize you have a problem until you have a problem. For instance, you might not realize the seal on your windows isn't doing its job u... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Howell, NJ


Rain, rain, go away! Sometimes storms can roll in and just stay for days. It can be a bit of hassle dealing with not so great weather. Especially when the weath... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Freehold, NJ


Bad weather can be frustrating. It can ruin your plans, make travel difficult, or just plain make you sad. Bad weather can also cause damage to your house. In t... READ MORE